Made to order – Please allow 2-3 weeks for your order to be manufactured.
Base panel onto which the AusMotion Molle Panel System range is built – Images on this page may include optional accessories fitted to the panel that are not included with the base panel as standard.
Manufactured from Australian Standard steel in Western Australia and powder coated in a tough three stage process, this durable panel provides multiple mounting options with a series of pre-cut holes, slots and cutouts. The panel allows you to secure your 4WD and camping accessories easily in the tub, without using bulky and heavy drawer systems.
This product is available to fit either the left or right side of the vehicle
To select which side you need, simply pick the appropriate option from the drop-down list when ordering.
Only the left side version has a large cutout for access to the switch and accessory panel.
Only the right side has a low-level cutout for access to the ARB compressor outlet when installed in the ARB default location.
The left and right side terminology used for all of our products is shown below. For Australia and New Zealand, the driver’s side is the right side.
Please read the following in full to establish if this panel is suitable for your vehicle.
Suitable for the following vehicles:
- Ford Ranger RA Series (commonly known as Next-Gen Ranger) – July 2022 onward – Without plastic tub liner
- Ford Ranger RA Series Raptor – July 2022 onward – Without plastic tub liner
- Volkswagen Amarok 2023 – January 2023 onward – Without plastic tub liner
Not suitable for the following vehicles:
- Vehicles with plastic tub liner (such as the majority of Ranger Wildtrak models).
Compatibility With Other 4WD Accessories
Not suitable for vehicles fitted with:
- RSi Smart Canopy.
- Canopies with large or bulky “legs” that sit in the corner of the tub.
- Some tub racks, hard lids or other equipment that attaches to the side wall of the tub.
- Swing cases.
- Dual battery system products that are already installed in the same part of the tub such as wheel arch battery trays.
Installation can be achieved on vehicles fitted with:
- Spray-on surface treatments (Ford/VW factory spray-in liner, Raptor Line, Line-X).
- ARB compressor installed in the default ARB location between the skins of the tub.
- UteMaster load lid – Including version with middle support leg.
- Full-length or half length sports bar.
- Maxliner Canopies
- ARB Canopies.
- Aeroklas Canopies.
- Flexiglass Canopies.
- Other canopies that are clamped to the top lip of the tub only.
- Tonneau covers.
If in doubt, please send us a photo by email or social media showing any accessories that you have fitted to this part of your vehicle
Installation takes less than one hour per side but the right-side panel requires two people.
No-drill installation, using original factory holes in the body.
New bolts included where required.
Multiple holes pre-cut to suit M8 rivnuts/thread inserts (thread inserts not included).
Material and Finish
Structural grade, Australian Standard steel.
Powder coated black.