Made to order – Please allow 2-3 weeks for your order to be manufactured.
Complete AusMotion Molle Panel System to fit on the right side of the vehicle. Manufactured from Australian Standard steel in Western Australia and powder coated in a tough three stage process, this durable panel set provides multiple mounting options with a series of pre-cut holes, slots and cutouts.
Please read the following in full to establish if this panel is suitable for your vehicle.
Suitable for the following vehicles without plastic tub liner:
- PXII Ranger Raptor, including models with Ford power outlet in side wall.
Suitable vehicles are free from obstructions in the rear corner of the tub and look like this (left side shown):
Not suitable for the following vehicle types:
- Vehicles with plastic tub liner (such as the majority of non-Raptor vehicles).
- Vehicles fitted with Ford factory fitted roller shutter.
- North American models
Compatibility With Other Vehicle Accessories
Not suitable for vehicles fitted with:
- RSi Smart Canopy.
- Canopies with large or bulky “legs” that sit in the corner of the tub.
- Tub racks, hard lids or other equipment that attaches to the side wall of the tub.
- Swing cases.
- Dual battery mounting products that are installed in the same part of the tub.
- Aftermarket electrical outlets, switch panels etc. installed in the same part of the tub.
Vehicles with tub liner require our alternative product.
Installation can be achieved on vehicles fitted with:
- Spray-on surface treatments (Raptor Line, Line-X).
- Full-length or half length sports bar (such the bar fitted to PXIII Ranger Raptor and FX4 models).
- Ford tie down point in side wall and/or rear corner.
- ARB Canopies.
- Aeroklas Canopies.
- Flexiglass Canopies.
- Other canopies that are clamped to the top lip of the tub only.
- Tonneau covers.
If in doubt, please send us a photo by email or social media showing the part of your vehicle where the panel will be installed.
Right side installation (left side version also available)
Installation takes less than 60 minutes.
No-drill installation, using original factory holes in the body.
New bolts included.
Includes unique patent pending mounting adaptor for tub side wall.
This panel includes pre-cut holes to suit the ARB single and ARB twin air compressors.
Slots and holes are provided to mount a fire extinguisher.
Multiple holes pre-cut to suit M8 rivnuts/thread inserts (thread inserts not included).
Quick Rubber Mounts
The panel includes multiple holes pre-cut to fit the AusMotion quick rubber mount adaptor and quick rubber mounts. These allow you to secure a range of cylindrical and irregularly shaped items such as axes, shovels, recovery gear and air hoses.
Material and Finish
Structural grade, Australian Standard steel.
Powder coated black (Photos on our website may show pre-production grey painted finish).