Made to order – Please allow 2 weeks for delivery.
The perfect companion product for our range of behind seat battery mounts, this bracket allows installation of a DCDC battery charger under the back seat of a Ranger, keeping the length of cable between the charger and battery to a minimum.
Suitable for mounting the following products
- Redarc BCDC battery charger BCDC1225D
- Redarc BCDC battery charger BCDC1240D
- Redarc BCDC battery charger BCDC1250D
- Intervolt DCDC Pro battery charger
- Kickass DCDC battery charger KADCDC25A
Suitable for PXI, PXII, PXIII and Ranger Raptor vehicles, with and without the factory plastic storage bin insert.
Fits in the right side, larger bin.
Installation takes less than 20 minutes.
No-drill installation, using original factory holes in the body.
New bolts included.
New nut inserts included to add threaded mounting point to original holes in body.