Terms and Conditions of sale
AusMotion Warranty Terms
AusMotion warrants that all products sold are free from defects in material and workmanship. Each product is warranted against defects in material or workmanship that cause the product to perform below reasonable expectations.
AusMotion will, at its sole option, repair or replace any AusMotion branded products supplied by it which are found to be defective in either materials or workmanship providing that AusMotion is actually notified in writing from the customer of the alleged defect for a period of 1 year commencing on the date of purchase.
Products sourced from 3rd party suppliers are subject to the warranty provided by those manufacturers. We are happy to provide these details on request.
AusMotion is not a mechanical workshop. We do not warrant the installation work of third party mechanical businesses installing our products.
Please ensure you order the correct parts. Return of a product in an un-used condition may, at our discretion, attract a 20% restock fee, where AusMotion is not at fault.
AusMotion will also not be held responsible for delays that occur in the supply of its products.
The above warranty will not apply where;
1) The product has not been correctly installed, or evidence of misuse or negligence are evident.
2) The product has been modified without prior approval.
3) The product is used beyond the expectations of the original vehicle manufacturer.
4) The product is no longer required, incorrectly chosen by the customer or the customer has changed his/her mind.
Return and Refund Process
1) As per Australian Consumer Law, we are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind. Should AusMotion accept a return, a 20% restocking and administrative charge may be implemented and deducted from any refund.
2) You may choose to request a return or exchange if the item has a major problem which prevents it being used for its designed purpose. If the system has been used on the car and is therefore able to be used for it’s designed purpose, it cannot be returned, so ensure fitment is correct prior to operating the car with the system installed.
3) If the problem is not major, we will repair the item within a reasonable time. If it is not repaired in a reasonable time, you may request a return or exchange. The approval of returns shall be determined by AusMotion as to whether the components are repaired or replaced.
4) If a return or claim for damages is to be lodged for an item damaged in transit this must be completed within 14 days of the receipt of goods. Claims for transit damage will not be possible if not made within this timeframe as it exceeds the terms and conditions of the carriers.
5) We can not accept returns or order cancellations if you change your mind for third party items that are specifically ordered in, produced to order, or assembled to fulfil individual orders. If a return is accepted, at the discretion of AusMotion, on these products, it will be subject to a restocking charge of 20%
6) Without exception, no returns will be accepted more than 90 days after purchase.
7) If an incorrect item was sold and/or shipped, or the incorrect price charged, AusMotion reserves the right to cancel the order.
8) The responsibility for the return of the item lies with the customer. AusMotion holds no responsibility for items which are lost or damaged in return transit. Refunds will only be approved for items which return in resalable condition.
No Products are to be returned to AusMotion without its written consent – all return requests should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. All return postage costs are responsibility of the purchaser.
Liability for additional costs
AusMotion shall not be liable for any expense incurred by the customer in order to remedy any defect in its products. AusMotion will not cover removal or postage costs required to give effect to this warranty.
The customer agrees to indemnify AusMotion from and against any loss, injury or damage, to person or property, that extends beyond the warranties set forth above, whether the claims against AusMotion or the damages are incidental or consequential.
Legality of modifications: Rules and regulations for light road, and off-road vehicles vary from state to state. Please research these regulations in your jurisdiction before undertaking modifications to your car.